Monday, March 16, 2009

Holy Crap! It's Stora Dimun!

I am bad when it comes to taking photos of my stuff. I know there are so many people out there who are very content to stand in front of a mirror, wear their new creation, and snap away. Not me. I guess I'm too much of a perfectionist. In any case...here's Stora!! This is the most complex thing I've ever knitted, and I'm really proud of it. It's a stepping stone to feeling like I can knit almost anything I want.

I got more fiber dyed yesterday, FINALLY. It was tough, in between dealing with my computer breakdown. (See previous post!!) So, hanging to dry, waiting to get their pictures taken, here they are. Well, you can't see all of them, but here are some:

These will all be in my store by this evening, if everything goes as planned. Oh heavens, please let there be no more drama!!

Now it's off to the shower, and to get the house in some sort of order. I have a meeting with the school social worker at the house about Alex this afternoon. Would like to show him that we really don't live in a cesspool of fiber and toys....

Well, yeah. Okay, so...we do. But he doesn't have to really know that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The rovings look gorgeous!!! Your blog looks great, I love the background.

    ReplyDelete