Saturday, June 20, 2009

ArtFire is Divine!

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Well, I finally got my ArtFire shop up and running! A few months ago, I jumped on the charter member offer that they had, not really knowing how I would proceed with it. I already was building a presence on Etsy, but knew that ArtFire looked REALLY cool. So, I decided. ArtFire is where I am offering custom-dyed fiber, where you can order up to two pounds of any colorway you would like. This is great for anyone who knows about how much fiber they will need for a project...someone who might not want to just play around with four ounces of fiber, but wants to spin for a sweater or other project. Of course, four-ounce sizes are offered, so if you wanna play around with these wonderful colorways, well, go right ahead! I posted some of my favorites, and those that my customers have favored. I am looking forward to see how it does!

With this idea in place, I can concentrate on developing new colorways, and offering them on Etsy. When they do well, and I know they are dependable recipes that will repeat well, I will offer them on ArtFire, for anyone to purchase whatever quantity they need, larger or small!

Check out the shop...plus I am going to see about adding it to Blogger here, where you can purchase right from Blogger! (How cool is that??)



No comments:

Post a Comment